- What is this site for?
- eSupplyParts is the unified system for finding and purchasing spare parts for heavy equipment. Buyers send requests and suppliers respond with quotes.
- How it works?
- eSupplyParts gathers buyers and suppliers of spare parts for heavy equipment in one place which simplifies search and purchase of necessary spare parts.
- Buyers send requests for quotation (RFQ) for spare parts on the website and indicate their intention to buy requested spare parts.
- If suppliers have the spare parts, they can respond with their quotes.
- Buyers receive quotes from suppliers, and accept or decline them.
- Suppliers do not have access to buyer’s contact details until the buyer accepts a supplier's quote or the buyer contacts the supplier directly.
- All payment and delivery transactions are committing directly between the supplier and the buyer.
- What are the advantages of this system?
- A large number of international suppliers participate in our system. When a request is submitted through this site, it is sent to all interested suppliers. If a supplier has the spare parts you need, then you will receive one or more price quotes. This saves time in searching for parts and offers several options on quotes.
- How much does it cost to send a request through this site?
- Sending a request is free. You can send any number of requests without paying anything. Also, we do not add anything extra onto suppliers’ prices nor take commission.
- How can I make a request?
- Just add a list of spare parts at https://esupplyparts.com/request/create/, enter your contact details, and click on Submit. The request will then be immediately sent to suppliers, after it is checked by a moderator.
- How can I contact a supplier directly?
- Contact a supplier with the contact details found on the quote or you can confirm the quote, which then allows a supplier to contact you.
- How do you make money from this?
- We charge suppliers a fixed subscription fee.
- What about spam?
- We do not show your contact details to suppliers on the website. Suppliers obtain your contact details only if you receive and accept their quote or by directly contacting the supplier.
- How do you fight against scams?
- We perform a check on every supplier in our system. However, we strongly recommend that you check a supplier’s contact details and search online reviews before sending payment. Transfer payment only to the company’s account. Reed more about how to avoid becoming a victim of fraud.
- What manufacturers (brands) participate in this system?
- A large number of suppliers participate in our system. Together they have any spare part for any manufacturer of construction, agricultural, mining, processing, or other heavy equipment. Caterpillar, John Deere, Komatsu, Volvo, Hitachi, Doosan, JCB, Hyundai or any other heavy equipment manufacturers.
- What countries participate in this system?
- All countries. We gathered and continue to gather in one place suppliers from around the world. If your country does not have suppliers for the spare parts you need, other suppliers from other countries can ship them.
- Why can’t the site just list all prices for spare parts?
- Spare parts for heavy equipment are not manufactured in such large quantities. They are often in short supply and manufactured as required. The prices from various manufacturers and suppliers often change. This means that we cannot keep up-to-date prices on our site. We aim to simplify the process of searching and purchasing spare parts. If you have any comments or suggestions, send them to email@example.com
Protected Buy Moneyback Garantee
Suppliers Rating Only Verified Suppliers
Support 24 HelpDesk System